Easily stream music from your mobile phone without cables or distractions with this VW 12 Pin Bluetooth audio streaming module. This is a premium quality module with an inbuilt filter for superior sound (you won’t get clearer Bluetooth streaming than this). This little adapter simply connects to the connector behind your car headunit and allows you to stream music from any device with Bluetooth.
Works with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPads. It also works with Samsung, LG, Motorola, Google Phones. You can stream from Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Youtube and more!
Plug in and play installation. Takes about 30 seconds to fully connect and stream on the initial connection.
This is the latest Bluetooth 4.0 module (also backwards compatible).
- Easy to use and simple to connect
- Just plug it in and connect via Bluetooth
- Stream Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Youtube and more
- High quality A2DP streaming (CD quality sound)
- Inbuilt audio filter for superior sound (this helps with static that you get with other inferior bluetooth audio adapters)
- Control your music straight from your mobile phone
- No wires from your mobile phone or MP3 player!
- Length: 20cm
- Connectors: 1x VW 12 Pin Connector & 12v + and 12v –
- Bluetooth type: Bluetooth 4.0 (also backwards compatible)
How To Install
- Connect the connector to the rear of your car headunit.
- Locate and tap a 12v accessory (turns off and on with your car ignition) and a ground (or negative)
- Once done, switch your headunit to CHANGER or AUX and connect to the adapter.
- Stream from your MP3 device with ease.
- Audi: Concert 3, chorus 3, Symphony 3
- VW: RCD210, RCD310 RCD510 MFD3, RNS310, RNS510
- VW Passat 2006>
- VW Golf MK5 2003>
- VW Touareg 2002>
- VW Touran 2002>
- VW Transporter T5 2002>
- VW Polo 2004>
- VW Jetta 2006>
- VW EOS 2006>
- Audi A2 2006>
- Audi A3 2006>
- Audi A4 2006>
- Audi TT 2006>
- Seat Altea – CD1
- Skoda – Stream
Please check the rear of your headunit before purchase for the 12 PIN connector (as pictured)