You’re looking at the latest version of the amazing Viecar VP002 Wifi ELM327 code reader. Easily scan, read and diagnose fault codes stored in your vehicle with the Viecar VP002. You can data log, check your engine performance, access stored vehicle information and disable your engine light with this code scanner, reader and fault clearer.
The Viecar VP002 WiFi scanner is an engine performance and diagnostics tool for both automotive enthusiasts and professionals. Paired with your Apple or Android smartphone or tablet, this scanner allows you to easily scan and clear engine codes, view and save real-time engine and performance data and much more.
Newly released in 2019, this model features an advanced Wi-Fi connection using Wireless-N (802.11n) to deliver enough speed, range and reliability to ensure the best connection to your Smartphone, Tablet or PC. It also features an integrated smart auto sleep function that puts it into sleep mode after 30 minutes, allowing you leave it plugged into your vehicle at all times.
Fault Reader + Wi-Fi Connectivity. The Viecar VP002 scan reader tool uses the fastest and most reliable ARM chip; consequently your results will be delivered swiftly and correctly. This car diagnostic scan tool has the capability to read trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, along with display code descriptions with over 3000 universal code definitions in the database. Furthermore the Viecar VP002 OBDII car code reader can be used with a PC, iOS or Android devices where the user can download the appropriate app from either the Google Play store or Apple’s App store.
GENUINE VIECAR OBD SCANNER! Beware of cheap fakes!
- Connect to your iPhone or Android smartphone
- Inbuilt LED display which displays volts
- Stable and easy to connect WIFI connection
- Read, erase and display fault codes
- Check your fuel consumption
- Display real time operating performance of your vehicle
- Turn of the MIL (check engine light)
- Download car data to external media devices
- Record parameters and display performance in real time
- Works with OBD Tool App on iPhone or Torque for Android.
Supports all OBD-II protocols:
- 1.SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
- 2.SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
- 3.ISO9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud)
- 4.ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- 5.ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- 6.ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- 7.ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- 8.ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- 9.ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- A.SAE J1939 CAN (29bit ID, 250 * Kbaud)
- B.USER1 CAN (11 * bit ID, 125 * Kbaud)
- C.USER2 CAN (11 * bit ID, 50 * kbaud)
Will work with most vehicles featuring an OBD2 Port (post 1997). Depending on your vehicle, available functions may differ.
- Land Rover
- Range Rover
- Alfa Romeo
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database)
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
- Many others…
- Colour: Black
- Function: WIFI
- Supply Voltage: 11.5V-15V
- Supply Current: <200Ma
- Standby Current: <3Ma (most OBD devices are <30mA)
- Operating temperature: -40 ? – 85 ?
- Operating Humidity: 5% – 95% RH Non-Dewfall
- Chip: PIC18F25K80