Simply and easily reset the TPMS sensors on your Ford vehicle fitting with the Tyre Pressure Monitoring System. This pocked sized device lets you reset the TPMS with a click of a button. This will replace OEM Ford Part Number: 8C2Z-1A203-A
- Easily reset the TPMS on your Ford vehicle
- Pocket sized and easy to store
- Long battery life for extended use
- Perfect to keep in the glovebox or center compartment
- Premium quality reset tool
- TPMS-19 8C2Z-1A203-A
- 2007-2016 Ford F-150
- 2008-2016 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Super Duty
- 2007-2016 Ford Mustang
- 2007-2014 Ford Edge
- 2006-2016 Ford Escape
- 2008-2016 Ford Expedition
- 2006-2016 Ford Explorer
- 2008-2016 Ford Taurus
- 2008-2016 Ford E-150 E-250 E-350 E-450 Econoline
- 2008-2016 Ford Fiesta
- 2008-2011 Ford Crown Victoria
- 2011-2016 Ford Transit Connect
- 2006-2011 Ford Ranger
- 2007-2016 MKX
- 2007-2016 MKT
- 2008-2016 MKZ
- 2008-2016 MKS
- 2008-2016 Navigator
- 2008-2011 Town Car
- 2007-2008 Mark LT
- 2006-2010 Mountaineer
- 2006-2010 Monterey
- 2006-2011 Mariner
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position, then press and release the brake pedal.
- Cycle the ignition switch from the OFF position to the RUN position for 3 times, ending in the RUN position.
- Press and release the brake pedal.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
- Turn the ignition switch from the OFF position to the RUN position 3 times, ending in the RUN position.
- The horn will sound once and the TPMS indicator will flash if the training mode has been entered successfully.
- If equipped your cluster will display TRAIN Left Front TIRE.*
- Place the tire pressure monitor activation tool on the LEFT (Driver’s Side) FRONT tire sidewall at the valve stem.
- Press and release the test button repeatedly on the TPMS Tool until the horn beeps (It may take up to 6 seconds for the tool to activate the sensor, Leave the tool on the sidewall for the entire 6 seconds).
- The horn beeping indicates that the body control module has recognised the TPMS sensor.
- Within 2 minutes of the horn sounding confirming programming of the LF tire,
- Place the TPMS tool on the RIGHT (Passenger’s Side) FRONT tire sidewall at the valve stem and press the test button to activate the sensor.
- Repeat step 7 for RIGHT REAR followed by LEFT REAR tire in that order. The procedure is complete after the last tire has been trained.
- When training is complete, the message center (if equipped) will display TIRE TRAINING COMPLETE.
For vehicles not equipped with a message center, successful completion of the training procedure is verified by turning the key to the
OFF position without the horn sounding. If the horn beeps twice when the switch is turned to OFF the training procedure was not successful.
If the vehicle or wheels/sensors have been stationary for more than 30 minutes, the sensors will go into a “sleep mode” to conserve battery power. It is necessary to wake them up by simply moving them or rolling the tires before they will communicate with the vehicle.
The TPMS training procedure must be done on one vehicle at a time, in an area without radio frequency interference – at least 3 feet away from other vehicles equipped with TPMS sensors.
Vehicles with different tire pressures front-rear like F-Series trucks and E-Series vans also require TPMS re-training after a tire rotation. Failure to train the sensors will cause the TPMS warning light to illuminate on the dash.