Brand new durable wiring kit for your car subwoofer/amplifier installation. This kit comes with everything you need to power & connect your basic Monoblock or 2-channel car stereo amplifier. This kit is designed for systems up to 1000W max (300W RMS) and includes premium cable made from 100% oxygen free copper and is true to gauge for ultimate power transfer. Comes with a 40W AGU fuse to protect your amplifier from power surges or damage. This is a great starter power set which will suit the needs of most subwoofer installations.
- Brand new and premium quality cabling
- This kit is a complete set including all the necessary hardware
- Designed for subwoofer audio systems up to 1000W max power (300W RMS)
- 100% oxygen free copper wire and a true to gauge power transfer
- High performance for professional audio systems
- All cabling & materials are automotive grade and shielded from interference
- Works with Pioneer, Alpine, Fusion, JBL, Focal & more!
- 1 x 10 Gauge Clear Red Power Cable (5M Long) – to run to battery
- 1 x 2 Chanel Clear Blue RCA Cable (5M Long) – to run from amp to headunit
- 1 x 10 Gauge Clear Blue Ground Cable (1M Long) – to run from amp to ground
- 1 x 18GA Blue Remote Cable Running Along RCA (5M Long) – for remote trigger from headunit to amp
- 1 x ATC Blade Fuse Holder (40A) – for power protection for amplifier
- 2 x 10 GA Spade Terminal – to use on power/ground wire
- 2 x 10 GA Ring Terminal – to use on power/ground wire