This Alpine Ai-Net cable, with a male Ai-Net connector at each end, is designed to be used in systems with AI-Net connections, such as when you’re connecting a satellite radio or a CD changer to your Alpine stereo. It can also be used as a replacement cable for your single Ai-Net component.
Used for most all JVC, Alpine, and Sony units such as DVD MP3 CD changers, cd shuttle, XM tuners, Sirius satellite, DVD tuners brain boxes, TV tuners, HD radio brains, iPod brain, navigation tuners, DSP 5.1 sound interface modules brains, and many more applications. This is the main cable used by JVC, Sony and Alpine.
- Premium quality AI-Net cable with angled connectors
- Male to male cable for connecting inputs to your headunit
- Gold plated pins for a quality connection
- Plug in and play for most units
- Great length for running to the boot
- Sony, JVC & Alpine with AI-Net connectionAlpine CD changer connection cable
- AI-Net: CDA, CHA, DHA, DVA, ERA, MDA, PXA, TDA, BJ 98->
- JVC CD changer connection cable UniLink
- All models of the series KD, MX, CHX, BJ 98->
- Sony CD changer Cord UniLink
- MCD CDX-U, C, MDX 40, 60, 61, 62, 65,
- CDX RF 45, 51, 65, 70, 71, 81, 91, 97, 505, 525, 600, 616, 705, 715, 727, 805, 828,
- CDX U 30, 303, 304, 404, 606,.
- CDX T 60, 62, 65
- Length: 5m
- Connector: AI-Net Male to AI-Net Male