Add an auxiliary input to your compatible Blaupunkt headunit with this optional AUX IN adapter. It connects to the back of the receiver, and contains 2x RCA connectors so you can add a portable MiniDisc, MP3, radio tuner, or cassette player to your system instead of an optional Blaupunkt CD changer.
This connector is a MINI ISO so it may work with some factory headunits from Audi, VW and Skoda.
- Simple installation plug and play
- Directly plugs into the aux port at the rear of the headunit.
- Direct audio input, superior sound quality to an FM Modulator
- Standard design, sound quality assurance, enhance your music experience
- Flexible to operate, connect with multiple devices
- Perfect for connecting your MP3 or iPhone music device to your vehicle
- Length: 30cm
- Connectors: 2x RCA Female to Mini ISO Blue
- Blaupunkt Porto CD27, Melbourne SD27, Brighton MP27, San Diego MP27, London MP37, Kingston MP47,
- Casablanca MP56, Hamburg MP57, Memphis MP66, Las Vegas DVD35, Nashville DAB35, Bremen, Orlando,
- Sevilla, Santa Cruz, Milano, San Remo,Essen, Bristol, Vancouver, Calgary, Laguna, Malaga, Kiel, Acapulco, LA MP74,
- Bronx MP75, Queens MP56
Note: This cable will also work with various, Audi, VW and Skoda models. Please check to see if you have a Blue Mini ISO connector on the rear of your headunit. You may have to replace your CD changer with this RCA cable.