Used to eliminate ground loop hums and noises in audio installations. The unit has a 3.5mm stereo connectors on both ends. Suitable for use with laptops, mp3 players, iPods, in-car DVD players and more. This little device connects between your headphones and output or your laptop and headphones and reduces noise. The Stereo Ground-Loop Isolator & Filter with 3.5mm connectors eliminates ground loop noise between any audio source such as a notebook PC and audio equipment. Perfect frequency response of +.03 db from 20 to 20,000Hz. Uses proprietary audio transformers and filters for total elimination of any spurious buzz and hum in the audio.
Works with laptops, notebooks, computers and portable devices!
- Reduce annoying noise in your signal
- Gold plated connectors for superior performance
- Removes static and humming from your signal
- Easy to use and simple to connect
- Use with any 3.5mm device
- Compact design – keep in your laptop bag etc
- Connectors: 3.5mm male to 3.5mm female
- Sound: Stereo Audio
- Size: 50 x 40 x 25mm