Premium quality 1m long FAKRA Z HSD male to RCA female high speed data cable.
Widely used for vehicle high-speed data transmission connections, in-car entertainment systems, in-car audio and video transmission, LVDS cameras, tire pressure monitoring and alarm systems, water supply systems, vehicle radios, vehicle telephone, vehicle antennas.
- High anti-jamming capability, low noise, and two-channel high-speed data transmission
- Fakra HSD 4-cores shielded cable, meets the needs of vehicle high-speed digital data transmission
- Five times faster transmission speed than FAKRA SMB connections
- Nominal impedance 100 ohms
- High stability and reliability, high-precision and perfect docking with the original vehicle
- Fully shielded connector system in different wire sizes and types
- Length: 1m long
- Connectors: FAKRA Z HSD male to RCA female
- Coding: Z Universal
- USCAR 2, REV 5, LV214, RoHS compliant
- IDB 1394 Automotive Specification
The FAKRA HSD high speed data cable is becoming the new industry standard in data transmission. It is already used in many 2010+ vehicles like the new Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, Tesla, VW (like the new Bora) and other automakers.
This cable is commonly used for retrofitting of factory VW CVBS rear view camera (Item number 1T0827566H)
You can identify a HSD connector by the 4 pins/4 cores inside each connector. Moreover, the exterior looks very similar to the standard FAKRA connector.