One of the most advanced Bluetooth Battery testers on the market now. This top quality Lancol Bluetooth 4.0 Battery Monitor is the easiest way to check the health of any vehicles battery, starter and charging system. The Bluetooth 4.0 Battery Monitor is a simple, easy to fit accessory that monitors your vehicle’s current battery charge level and relays this information to your Android or iOS tablet or phone. You can test your vehicle’s cranking system, record your trip duration and display and store historical data, all from the palm of your hand!
- Wireless battery monitoring via mobile devices such as your iPhone or Android phone
- You don’t need to download the app to check voltage (you can see the voltage through the Bluetooth device name on Android. For Apple you will need to download the App)
- Bluetooth connectivity, just download the app for iOS & Android
- Receive notifications of your battery condition via the app
- Short circuit and reverse connection protection
- Review and store historical data
- Compatible with all 12-volt vehicle batteries
- Simple, cheap and effective protection for your vehicle
- Battery Support: Lead acid and Lithium batteries
- Brand: Lancol
- Battery Compatibility: All 12v batteries (car, caravan, boat etc)
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Mobile Support: iOS & Android
- Data Storage: 31 days on the device
- Working Temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Size: 115 x 72 x 20mm
How To Use:
- Download the app (Lancol Battery Tester).
- Connect the battery monitor to your car battery (ensure you connect the terminals the correct way).
- Open your bluetooth and connect to the battery tester.
- Open the APP and select “Bluetooth Tester”.
- Select the available device (called Lancol) and confirm.
- Click the “Start Test” button.
- Select which test you want to run and you are good to go!
If you want to view your battery voltage without downloading the app, simply check the device name in Bluetooth (see photos) for Android only. You need to download the APP for Apple to check battery performance.