Converts a factory headunit antenna connection to a standard DIN plug for aftermarket headunits. Nissan antenna adapter cable enables aftermarket head unit to be used in Nissan vehicle.
This aerial adapter for Nissan will convert the aerial connector of various Nissan models (see below) to allow the installation of an aftermarket radio. This adapter can also be used in the installation of an FM modulator. Please check your vehicle’s aerial connector and after-market radio before ordering.
- Allows the connection of a Nissan aerial to the standard DIN aerial input on aftermarket radios
- For specific aerial connector found in later models listed below. Please check your aerial connector
- The blue wire requires connection to +12v from your radio (sometimes marked ‘Amp Remote’)
- Premium quality part that is designed to last
- Plug in and play (except the power connection)
- Length: 20cm
- Connectors: Nissan Radio Antenna To DIN
- Dualis (J10) 2007-13
- Maxima (J32) 2009-13
- Murano (Z51) 2009 onwards
- Navara (D40) 2007-15
- Pathfinder (R51) 2007-13
- Tiida (CII) 2006-13
- X-Trail (T31, T32) 2007-14