Audi AMI Cable with iPod connector integrates Audi Music Interface (AMI) with your iPod. The main iPod menu will be displayed in the Multi-Media Interface (MMI) screen. The central control knob on the MMI panel, or the multi-function steering wheel controls, may be used to easily navigate through playlists, albums and artists. This cable connects to your AMI port which is generally in your glovebox or center console of your vehicle.
- Control your iPod/iPhone from your headunit
- Charges and syncs your iPod/iPhone onto the stereo
- Switch between songs using the steering wheel controls
- Maintain the factory look and premium quality sound
- Plug in and play for most Audi vehicles with an AMI port
- Length: 1.2m
- Connection: Audi AMI to 30 Pin Apple Dock Connector
- Part Number: 4F0 051 510 E or 4F0 051 510L
- Generally fit for Audi A3/A4/A5/A6/A8/Q5/Q7/R8/TT 2009 onwards with AMI
- Compatible with Audi 3rd Generation MMI (please check before purchase)
This cable is ONLY suitable for Audi vehicles equiped with AMI. Physically, the AMI is usually located next to the CD Changer (like the A6 & A8), or located underneath the center armrest (like in the Q7).
iPod & iPhone Fitment
- Compatible with all 30-pin iPods and iPhones.
- Not compatible with Apple’s 19-pin “Lightning connector” on the iPhone 5/5S/6/6 Plus.
- Does not support Shuffles or the early Touch Wheel and Scroll Wheel models.
- DOES NOT FIT IPHONE 5/5S/6/6 PLUS/7/7 PLUS