Plug in and play cable for a range of Alpine car stereo headunits. This cable allows you to connect a 3.5mm male connector cable to the back of your headunit. Simply plug it in, connect this to your MP3 player and you’ll have crisp quality audio in seconds.
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Alpine Full Speed cable
- Connect an audio input such as an iPhone, iPod, Samsung or tablet
- Easy to use and connect
- Please check your model with the compatibility below
- Length: 1.2m
- Connector: Alpine Fullspeed Male to 3.5mm Male
- ALPINE CDA-106JI 105JI 9852/E 9856/E 9857/E 9870 9871/R/RR 9873/E/RB 9883/R/E 9884/R/E 9885/R 9886/R/M 9887/R
- ALPINE IVA-D100 D105/E/R D106/E/R W200 W200RI W202/E/R W203 W205 W502E W505
- ALPINE CDE-102JI W203JI 9852 9870 9872 9873 9874/E/RB/RR/R 9880R 9881
- ALPINE IDA-X001 X100 X200 X300 X305
- ALPINE KCE-236B DVA-9861 KCE-350BT VPA-B222
Your Alpine AUX head unit MUST have the “D shaped” connection at the back of the car stereo. You need to select “Aux+” from your headunit’s Setup Menu to disable Full Speed for iPod and enable Full speed Aux-in. Not compatible with pre-2006 radios or non Full Speed model.