Add aux audio functionality to your Mazda BT50 or Ford Ranger 2006-2011 with this 3.5mm male gold plated aux audio cable. Simply connect the white connector to the rear of your headunit on your car and you’ll be listening to clear & crisp audio in under 20 mins.
This is a premium quality aux cable with a gold plated connector and quality shielding meaning you won’t get any interference using this cable.
- Simple plug & play installation
- Screw mount so you can easily mount anywhere in your vehicle
- No cutting or splicing is required to install
- Installation takes less than 20 minutes
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Listen to clear & crisp audio through your factory BT50 or Ranger headunit
- Designed in Australia
- Run to your glove box or dash for easy access
- Length: 1.2m
- Connector: 3.5mm female (screw mount)
- Connector 2: 32 Pin plug
- Mazda BT50 UN First Generation: 2006 – 2011
- Ford Ranger PJ-PK 2006 – 2011
This cable simply plugs into the vehicles WHITE auxiliary connector behind the stereo. Once fitted, the MEDIA button must be pressed twice to switch to `AUX’ mode. The car will automatically find the installed cable, there is no setup procedure!
Once auxiliary mode is active, you can set the volume on your iPod/iPhone to full, then use the steering wheel mounted volume controls to set the volume level! Auxiliary mode can also be accessed by the steering wheel the same way you would select FM, AM, or CD.